• Email us at [email protected] to Contribute to the Newspaper!

• We'd love to write about you or something you're involved with!

• Want to be in the newspaper? Stop by Room 6005.

Lake Reflections

Bohemian Grove

Back to Article
Back to Article

Bohemian Grove

Izzy Gariel, newspaper staff

disclaimer: This article is not meant to offend any person or company. This is for entertainment purposes only.

The Bohemian Grove is one of the world’s most secretive places. It is located in Northern California Campground and is believed that it is a playground for the rich and where the Illuminati meets.

The campground lays on 2,700 acres in Sonoma Country, California. the campgrounds are said to be a meeting place for the Illuminati, Bohemian Club, and Freemasons. Because of the Secrecy of the grove theorists have spread the idea that the groups meet there.

People have claimed that they have witnessed human sacrificing, cremation ceremonies, and the “lakeside talks”, which for the common leemen a “lakeside talk” is a public policy talks where these powerful people discuss and choose these policies. But without a public scrutiny.

Many US Presidents have partaken in activities at the Bohemian Grove. And many other elite members of the American society and alleged members of the Illuminati have been spotted at the campgrounds too.

Theorists claim that that the Bohemian Grove members worship Satan, which is obviously where the Illuminati meeting place originated.

One source anonymously known as “Kyle”, worked at the Bohemian Grove from 2000-2005. But in 2005,m Kyle had obtained the membership list which we showed that former presidents such as Jimmy Carter, George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush, along with other famous names such as George Schultz were amongst the attendees.

Although, in order to make a sacrifice to “Moloch” the owl entity. This leads a lot of the theorists to believe that there’s more sinister things that happen at the Grove.

Such as literal human sacrifices. But due to there being so many present and former presidents on the “guest list” many believe that the property is used to handpick the future’s presidents and soon choose the world’s destiny.

There is no proof, some claim that these powerful men conduct occult rituals, red black, clad in hooded red, and white robes, offering an effigy of a human being to be sacrificed to the 45 foot stone owl God, called the “Great Owl of Bohemia” but in a ceremony called “The Cremation of Care”.

About the Writer
Izzy Gariel, Reporter

Izzy Gariel is a freshman writer for the CLHS newspaper. She enjoys playing with her dog Cooper, she also loves watching adventure time. She wants to go...