Clear Lake High School Newspaper

Clear Lake High School Newspaper

Clear Lake High School Newspaper

Poll

This poll has ended.

What is your New Year's Resolution?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Fall, The Most Wonderful Time of All

The Fall season is without a doubt the most wonderful time of all. The combination of the cool crisp weather and warm colored leaves. The ambiance given off is one of the most relaxing and joyful. There is so much that makes up a good fall season including the weather, outfits, décor, and the pumpkin spice of
course.

The weather during these months brings many cozy experiences. Whether it is breezy, cold, raining, or all of the above, it is the perfect time to do some shopping, grab a warm coffee, or cuddle up with a blanket and watch a movie. Fall season is definitely the equivalent to “nap season.” There is just something in the air that brings an overwhelming sense of peace and comfort, leaving so many people ready to ‘fall’ into quite a few naps.

The shopping and wearing of seasonal outfits are one of the most exciting activities during this time. There are many popular clothing items typically bought and worn during the season including an array of tights, leggings, skirts, sweaters, boots, etc. The popular fall hues of burnt orange, deep burgundy, and forest greens, bring out the Fall vibes in not just clothing, but décor as well. Decorating homes and rooms are such an exciting activity to take part in each year. Bringing out the decorative pumpkins, signs, pillows, blankets, and candles is something many people look forward to.

One of the most brought up topics regarding Fall is the multitude of pumpkin spice flavored items including beverages, snacks, and baked goods. Although the flavor is controversial, many Starbucks lovers are all about it.

This season is all about love and comfort. It is a perfect opportunity to spend time with loved ones, doing fun seasonal activities such as one of the most popular, going to the pumpkin patch and taking cute pictures. The peaceful season does not last forever, especially in Texas, so take advantage of it while you can!

About the Contributor
Kylie McKinney
Kylie McKinney, Reporter
Kylie is a 3rd year reporter for her schools newspaper. She has always loved to write and being a part of the journalism class is one of the highlights of her day. In her free time, she loves to clean/organize different spaces, shop for skincare and makeup that Tik Tok influenced her to purchase, and spend time with her family, friends, and 4 year old bunny, Penelope.